50 active members
The goals of the group are to generate collaborative international research, management guidelines and consensus statements in Cystic Fibrosis and exocrine pancreatic disease in children.
All participants at ESPGHAN are invited to attend our open meetings.
- A large, well-controlled prospective study on probiotics in CF (Stephanie Van Biervliet, Bruno Hauser)
- Prospective international study of Distal Intestinal Obstruction Syndrome ( Anne Munck)- manuscript in preparation
- Prospective multicenter study of New Diagnostic modalities and Ursodeoxycholic Acid treatment in CF Liver disease (Roderick Houwen)
- Collaboration with EMEA on Gastrointestinal endpoints in drugs trials in CF( Frank Bodewes, Jan Tamaniau)
- Assessment of pancreatic exocrine function in Children (Chris Taylor)- manuscript in preparation
Monothematic Meeting planned:
International Symposium on CF Liver Disease (Dominique Debray)