Application Deadline: 12.03.2018
Registration Fee (50.00€)
„Pan Tadeusz” Hotel, Serock
The course takes place in Pan Tadeusz Hotel, which is located at the picturesque bank of Narew river. There is a nice route along the river giving oportunity for walks, jogging or bike rides.
The venue is within approximately one hour drive from Chopin Airport in Warsaw and 30 minutes from Modlin Airport. Transportation from and to the the Chopin and Modlin airports will be organized.
Piotr Czubkowski MD, PhD
Department of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Nutritional Disturbances and Pediatrics
The Children’s Memorial Health Institute
Members of the ESPGHAN Hepatology Committee, and other experts as needed, pathologist, radiologist, paediatric surgeon.
• to provide an updated knowledge on the pathophysiology, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of the most common liver diseases in children ;
• to provide well-founded advice for the management of these children and referral criteria
• topics presented by expert paediatric hepatologists from various European centres, leaving enough time for discussion with maximum interactivity including voting system
• case reports previously submitted by participants, and discussed together
• split groups workshops
After the summer school, the participants should
• have a complete overview of paediatric hepatology;
• have a current practical knowledge about the approach to children with liver diseases
• be able to discuss scientific literature on paediatric hepatology
Access to the workshop is subject to application. Submition of case report abstract is mandatory.
Registration fee : 50 euros
The registration fee includes:
• Pedagogic documentation
• Residential package including : 3 nights accommodation in a twin room from April 18 - 21 including meals (3 breakfast buffet; 4 lunches; 3 dinners; coffee-breaks)
Limited number of participants (45). Register in advance to secure your seat.
• Paediatricians with a special interest in hepatology;
• Junior paediatricians working in specialized units of paediatric hepatology;
• General paediatricians (generally hospital-based) wanting to increase their knowledge / awareness of liver diseases;
• Application should include: an abstract of case report, a short CV, and a motivation letter.
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
Language : English
Abstract word count : maximum 400
Title length: inclusive in total word count
Tables : maximum 2
Figure maximum 1
Details of authors: presenters name to be included and underlined
Number of coauthors : no restriction
Who can present : no restriction , but any of the coauthors can present but should be registered for the conference can present . Should have a medical / allied health professional background
What can be submitted: case report or original work
Trial design abstract may be considered at the discretion of the abstract selection committee
Presenting author of the abstract should be registered for the meeting and full payment should be done prior to the meeting
Presentation: oral or poster; the authors will be notified about selection