Allied health professionals include dietitians, nurses, speech and language therapists, occupational therapists and psychologists. Involvement with national and international societies, attendance at relevant educational meeting along with participation in summer schools enables AHP’s to be up to date with the latest evidence and knowledge.
The ESPGHAN AHP Committee Summer School is designed to:
- offer a multi-disciplinary approach to the management of paediatric gastroenterology, hepatology and nutritional conditions providing knowledge and practical training in an interactive environment
- offer unique opportunities to learn from and interact with an expert faculty from various European centres, as well as participants from around the world.
- give delegates the opportunity to present their work and/or research and receive feedback from the faculty.
After the Summer School, participants should:
- Have an overview of the conditions covered with access to up to date literature/guidelines
- Have the chance to discuss how to practically deliver appropriate nutrition to these patients
- Have the chance to discuss their complex cases with the faculty/ other delegates in an interactive environment
We are looking forward to welcoming you to this event !