The School is aimed at dietitians, nurses and other AHP (speech and language, psychology, OT) working in clinical pediatric gastroenterology, hepatology and nutrition.
The ESPGHAN AHP Committee Summer School is designed to:
- offer a multi-disciplinary approach to the management of paediatric gastroenterology, hepatology and nutritional conditions providing knowledge and practical training in an interactive environment
- offer unique opportunities to learn from and interact with an expert faculty from various European centres, as well as participants from around the world.
- give delegates the opportunity to present their work and/or research and receive feedback from the faculty.
After the Summer School, participants should
- Have an overview of the conditions covered with access to up to date literature/guidelines.
- Have the chance to discuss how to practically deliver appropriate nutrition/nursing management to their patients.
- Have the chance to discuss their complex cases with the faculty/ other delegates in an interactive environment.
The course language is English.