Dates in 2021
March 19 2021
September 24 2021
This study day will equip independent paediatric colonoscopists involved in teaching and training with the core skills required to deliver high quality colonoscopy training.
The core principles learnt can be applied to improve teaching of other endoscopy skills. This will be a very interactive day with small group discussions and model based learning.
- Understand the need to deconstruct endoscopy skills to support acquisition and learning
- Understand the concept and need for conscious competence in both endoscopy skill and the teaching of it
- Practice practical teaching skills and consider how you may use these approaches in your own teaching
- Understand the need for set, dialogue and closure within a teaching episode
- Develop a framework for teaching endoscopy skills including establishing an educational contract and setting SMART objectives
- Understand the importance of well-defined clear instructions in endoscopy training and the benefits of performance enhancing feedback
Registration Fee: EUR 200,00
The fee includes one night accommodation, catering and pre-arranged dinner. The number of delegates will be limited to 6.
To view more details and a preliminary programe of the course please click here.
For more information and to apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.