Definition, Scope and Purpose
Short and easy to organise presentation by one speaker on a specific topic and a duration of approximately one hour (30’ presentation + 30’ Discussion).
Who can apply?
Any member willing to organise a webinar should submit a formal application, the template of which can be found in the Library of MyESPGHAN. Each application will be evaluated by dedicated members of the Education Committee and will require final approval from the Education Secretary. The application should include information on: Topic, Speaker, Date, and a short justification as to why the specific topic is considered of value to ESPGHAN.
How to apply?
- 6 weeks before the planned date of the webinar if no CME Accreditation is required
- 16 weeks before the planned date of the webinar if CME Accreditation is required
After submission to the ESPGHAN Office, applications will be reviewed by the Education Committee within five working days. The ESPGHAN Office will inform you on the outcome and the webinar will be announced on the website and in the Monthly Newsletter.
The webinar was approved - what's next?
The webinar will be hosted on the GoToMeeting Platform. The speaker is responsible for ensuring a stable and high-speed internet connection on their side. Pre-Recorded presentations can be considered. The following will be provided by ESPGHAN:
- Project Manager (Office)
- Platform to host the webinar
- Handling of platform throughout the webinar by project manager
- Managing of registrations by project manager
- Managing of CME Accreditation by project manager (if applicable)
- ESPGHAN Logo for inclusion on presentation slides (mandatory)
- Evaluation (if applicable)
- Certificates of Attendance
For more details please read the dedicated SOPs for Webinars that can be downloaded here.
If you have any questions concerning the application or the webinars in general, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com