The Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition (JPGN) provides a forum for original papers and reviews dealing with pediatric gastroenterology and nutrition, including normal and abnormal functions of the alimentary tract and its associated organs, including the salivary glands, pancreas, gallbladder, and liver. Particular emphasis is on development and its relation to infant and childhood nutrition.
JPGN is the official journal of the:
- European Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition (ESPGHAN)
- North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition (NASPGHAN)
Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition 2020 Reviewer Acknowledgement.
Thank you for your contirbutions
JPGN ANNOUNCES CREATION OF ENDOSCOPY AND PROCEDURES SECTION
JPGN, the official journal of ESPGHAN and NASPGHAN, will introduce an Endoscopy and Procedures section within the journal starting in 2022. The purpose of this section will be to highlight groundbreaking research and developments in the field of endoscopy and other GI related procedures relevant to the ESPGHAN/NASPGHAN membership. Investigators our encouraged to submit original articles and short communications for consideration. Please consider JPGN first for your pediatric endoscopy and procedure related research!
Top Reviewers 2022
1. Walter Mihatsch
2. Jernej Dolinsek
3. Chris H.P. van den Akker
4. Simon S Rabinowitz, Chun-Yan Yeung
5. Iva Hojsak, Salvatore Oliva, Sanjana Somanath, Pietro Vajro
6. Marco Gasparetto, Konstantinos Gerasimidis, Richard Hansen, Giuseppe Indolfi, Javier Martin de Carpi, Elvira Verduci