Purpose and scope
The Research and Networking grants are intended to support research activities and networking among centres at an international level. Funding should be utilised within 2 years once approved.
- The funding provision is for three projects maximum for 2022.
- The funding of the project will be handled through the main applicant's Institution.
- Selected applicants will be required to complete and sign the agreement letter as well as to provide administrative and financial details of all collaborating centres.
- The money will be transferred only to accounts of academic or hospital centres, not to private accounts.
- The networking grant funds cannot be used to pay salaries for more than 10% of the total budget (EUR 5.000,00). However, if necessary, no more than 3 different centres participating in the project can ask for the amount of 10% of the budget for personnel. In other words, no more than 15.000,00 of the 50.000,00 can be used to pay salaries. The funding can be extended over two years but annual reports on activity are required to be made in writing to the relevant AGM of ESPGHAN by the main applicant.
- In the event of a publication arising from the research carried out as part of this grant, ESPGHAN should be credited with the following sentence: “This work was supported by an ESPGHAN Networking Grant”.
- It is understood that the funds will be returned if the conditions above are not adhered to.
Amount: up to a maximum of EUR 50.000,00