ESPGHAN Council, GIC and Endoscopy SIG are delighted to announce that:
Applications are invited for the Inaugural ESPGHAN Endoscopy Fellowships
What you need to know:
- This is a fantastic opportunity for ‘Beginner’ and ‘Advanced’ Paediatric Endoscopy trainees
- You must be an ESPGHAN Member (Trainee or Full), have at least a basic level of experience in paediatric endoscopy and hold a license to practice endoscopy (home country and to obtain a license for the host centre)
- Three Grants of €5,000 for 3 months placement*
- Two Grants of €10,000 for 6 months placement**
- Application Deadline is 30th September 2020
Complete application must be sent to ESPGHAN office and the following will apply:
- The applicant must submit a letter of support from 2 senior paediatric gastroenterologists: 1 from the institute of the applicant and 1 from the National Society of the country in which the applicant is currently training/practicing
- A letter of intent/motivation for undertaking the project
- A full and current CV including endoscopy portfolio and experience at the time of application
Applications will be considered anonymously by the ESPGHAN Endoscopy SIG Core Group, with desired outcomes and current skills levels considered to tailor the course to specific needs.
Predicted start date from January 2021.
The candidates may choose from one of eight Centres of Endoscopy Training Excellence in the ESPGHAN Endoscopy Training Net detailed below.
- All successful candidates must fulfil all the medicolegal and country-specific regulations and qualifications before taking up the positions
- All candidates will be expected to conduct an academic piece of work which can then be submitted to the Annual ESPGHAN Meeting for presentation
* 4,000 individual costs, 1,000 to institute
** 8,000 individual costs, 2,000 to institute