- Subscription to JPGN online
- Subscription to electronic ESPGHAN newsletters
- Reduced registration fees for the ESPGHAN Annual Meetings and associated privileges, such as attendance to the Members’ Dinner and access to the ESPGHAN Lounge
- Access to ESPGHAN research grants and awards
- Access to ESPGHAN the Network and participation/membership of Working and Special Interest Groups
- Access to ESPGHAN Network
- Possibility to take part to educational events
To be eligible for ESPGHAN Corresponding Membership the applicant needs to
- Be a Young or Senior or Allied health professional actively involved in Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- Reside/work in a country not included in the ESPGHAN regional scope*
- Submit a complete application through the ESPGHAN Website. Applications sent by email cannot be considered.
*List of countries included in the ESPGHAN regional scope here
Application and selection process
Application must be submitted online via ESPGHAN Website (see JOIN NOW below). This must include:
- Current CV: The CV should include information on current career status, years spent in PGHN, publications, documentation of clinical and/or research work in PGHN.
- Recommendation letter: The support letter should be from an ESPGHAN Full or Emeritus member in good standing and not currently serving on Council. AHP Members and Trainee Members are not entitled to support membership applications.
Supporting documents (CV and support letter) will be submitted to members for voting. Please make sure to omit data you do not wish to share with our members.
All applications will be reviewed by the ESPGHAN Office in a first step before being passed on to Council Review and membership Voting.
An outcome for the first annual intake is expected at the end of June with membership becoming active on July 1st. For the second annual intake, an outcome is expected at the end of December with membership becoming active on January 1st.
Cessation of membership
Membership will cease in the following circumstances
- 3 consecutive years of non-payment of membership fees (If a debarred Member wishes to re-join the society, all previous outstanding dues will need to be settled)
- conduct which is prejudicial to the welfare, purpose or reputation of the Society
Please contact the ESPGHAN Office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, should you have any question concerning your application.