- Subscription to JPGN hard copies and online (see below)
- Subscription to electronic ESPGHAN newsletters
- Reduced registration fees for the ESPGHAN Annual Meetings and associated privileges, such as attendance to the Members’ Dinner and access to the ESPGHAN Lounge
- Access to ESPGHAN research grants and awards
- Access to ESPGHAN Network
- Possibility to take part to educational events
- Ability to sponsor ESPGHAN membership applications
To be eligible for ESPGHAN Emeritus Membership the applicant needs to
- Be an ESPGHAN Full, AHP or Corresponding member in good standing who have retired from active practice.
Application and selection process
To apply for ESPGHAN Emeritus Membership, please send your request to the ESPGHAN Office firstname.lastname@example.org
Emeritus members - receiving JPGN hardcopies + JPGN online: EUR 70,00/year
Emeritus members - JPGN online only: EUR 45,00/year
Emeritus members – no JPGN: EUR 0,00/year
Emeritus membership exempts from paying full annual fees but restricts active participation in any society voting, working groups or reimbursements of travel expenses.